According to Korea Joongang daily, National assembly speaker Moon Hee-sang said about reaction of Japanese peaple of political cercles toward to his idea to solve the issue of war time laborers and military prostitutes.
He mentioned about his idea is to use endowment companies and people of both Japan and Korea and remaining amount of foundation of accomondation and healing to solve establish by bothcompanies and people the issue of war time laborers and military prostitutes. He said it calls " one+one+α". And he said that people of Japanese political cercle said it was " not bad " as unofficial. And He mentioned that Mr.Kawamura who is executive head of association of political cercles between Japan and Korea said "the direction was not wrong. If Japanese companies gives endowment for the foundation,it would be thier free-will."
Above is a part of article of Korea Joongang daily.
I don't know whether Mr.Kawamura really said it or not. However Japanese government did not give any comment at all. So far, Japanese government did not change the position which both issues had already solved by both countlies. Therefore the issues which are brought up now are internal issues in Korea.
Exactly both issues had solved by agreements of both countries. Japanese person can not understand reson why we are involved these issues.
Let's see comments of person in website.
- No boday reacted about his idea because it was beside the issue.
He wanted to bring athing back to Korea even with lying.
- If this article said true, the actual name must be mentioned who said it. But,it looks a fake. Because Mr.Kawamura said different comment in Japanese TV. ??? This article is a similer to the fake news of ASAHI for military prostitutes.
- If Japanese garvernment really think "not bad", it would be considered deeply and we could see it in Japanese media. Korea looks a nasty stoker with thier selfish aspect.
- Why Korean citizen has to pay money ?
- Ask the judges to find a solution!
- Nobady can satisfy. Just ad hoc.
- Is this diplomacy joke ?
Comments of Japan side looks not surprisingry.
Comments of Korea looks interesting. They also don't satisfy. And it looks they don't trust Moon Hee-sang.
Oh, Embattled South Korea government